Monday 21 October 2013

A little about me

Hi there!




Make-up : magic ink eyeliner by Benefit, They're real mascara by Benefit, Chanel
Vitalumiere foundation, Dior highlighting powder, Nars orgasm blush, clinique chubby stick in curvy candy! 

My name is Melissa, I am a 21 year old student at the university of Sussex. As well as slaving away at university I am a beauty junkie, proud and skint. Attributing to my weakness I currently work for Benefit cosmetics UK where I am surrounded by a plethora of beauty products which I get embarrassingly excited about! I made this blog to compliment, comment and complain about a variation of products which I hope will help guys and gals decide on what is right for them before the take the plunge and splurge some big bucks.

I have always had a 'problem' with wanting beauty products. I used to steal my mums bits and bobs and try them and was brutally honest from quite a young age and this has definitely progressed into adulthood. Whenever I see a new release, the girls in the beauty hall know that I will be over with questions about what it is, honestly I am a giddy child. As I do work in a rather large store with over 12 premium stands, I tend to get other counters to try things on me and if I like it, then I buy! 
I'll keep you updated on all things beauty - hair, make-up, bath and body. 

I hope that this blog will help you in your next beauty buy!
Feel free to contact me, I love a chat.

Lots of love,
Melissa.